Made it back to Saigon. Had a great time in New York and San Francisco. Was lucky enough not to wreck a car on this trip back, bringing my average below 50%. I hope I can get car insurance when we move back to the US.
Highlights from this trip:
- Saw In the Heights with my brother Chad
- Ate and drank too much in NYC (that's a lot of vodka)
- Hung out with my Emory buddies Peter and Stuart
- Pilates class at David Barton Gym
- Several great mountain bike rides in the Belmont Open Space.
- Number of attempted kite surfing outings at 3rd Avenue in San Mateo
Got up a few times
Learned that Sergey Brin is a pretty good at kiting
Got a nice new wetsuit
Met a lot of interesting folks (and more in June/July I hope)